martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

THE IMITATION GAME. Carlota Sauca 2º ESO A



THE IMITATION GAME
I saw “The imitation game” recently and I really enjoyed it. It is a drama film, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and it is directed by Morten Tyldum.
It is about how the first computer was created in the Second World War. It is, in my opinion, gripping and very exciting. The end is unexpected, because the main character dies, although I knew he was going to die.
The acting is very good, although the actor is not very convincing in some of the parts of the film. The music and the screenplay are very good too.
I really liked it, because it is a very surprising film and a very good story, I really recommend it. 

                                                                                  Carlota Sauca 2º ESO A


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario